30 April 2013

get on your bike


I'm still in the midst of grading my students' final projects, but I took the time to go running this morning anyway, and I am so glad I did! I've read enough about the myriad benefits of exercise to know these things, but I'm still surprised every time I come back from running with more energy and a better mood. One day I'll internalize this knowledge and make my work-out schedule a little more regular... but for now, I'll post about it here to create some type of accountability for myself.

As far as the outfit goes, I love the dramatic statement of a red dress, especially with my pale skin and dark hair. I used to hate being pale (I'm one of those people who cannot get a tan, and it seems like my skin has only gotten more sensitive to sunlight!), but now I find myself deliberately choosing colors that accentuate my skin color. It's unique, and I've finally embraced that.


red bicycle print dress: Target / necklace: c/o sammydress (giveaway) / earrings: Target
I really do buy all of my clothes at Target, don't I?

No comments:

Post a Comment