26 April 2013

Inspiration: The Clothes Horse


As I mentioned, yesterday was my last day of teaching. My students showcased their digital projects (websites and videos they've created) and I brought them chocolate chip cookies (I baked about 85 and, between my 2 classes, there were no leftovers!). I was so impressed with their work, and they were so sweet. Teaching is stressful work, especially with social anxiety, but days like yesterday remind me why it's worth it.

With so much grading looming over me now, I hadn't had any time to think about what I might wear today, so I decided to back through one of my favorite fashion blogs, The Clothes Horse, for some inspiration. Here's the outfit I chose:


Rebecca's looks are always so adorable, and it's actually because of seeing cute skirts like this on her blog that I bought this one. I'm typically uncomfortable in anything this short, but I just LOVE them on her, so I thought I'd give it a go. Plus, tights make short skirts a little easier to wear, in my opinion.


blouse: thrifted, New York & Co., $2.50 / skirt & belt: Kohl's, $8 / tights: Target, $3 / pearl necklace: gift

No comments:

Post a Comment